Thursday, February 01, 2007

3 weeks into the exercise program.. Still hard to get up in the morning, but once up I am ready to go. This morning in North Carolina it is snowing...so pretty but people down here do NOT know how to drive in this weather, but seriously, they really were not taught or brought up with a lot of snow. I do admit, black ice no matter what scares me, I realize if you start to spin you are suppose to go into the spin and hit the gas, but most people myself included hit or want to hit the brake.

Went to a Baby Shower last night for a girl in my office who is becoming my friend. I will call her "Jersey" since she is from Trenton, NJ. She married a sweet guy from a rural town here in North Carolina and he will never leave so she is living down here with him. She is quite the splash in her town, she has a Louis Vitton purse and of course, Kate Spade diaper bag. The church they go to, have asked her after a few weeks if she is visiting? No, she lives here.

I am so excited about her baby, I am projecting due to my family is so far away and I miss my sisters so very much. Jersey and I are not that close but becoming closer due to the fact both from the north, we are in the process of bonding. It will be interesting if I am still here to hear what accent the child will have.

No comments: