Friday, February 02, 2007

I read my home paper today the New London Day and they did two wonderful articles on Wayne LeCardo and John Geise. It was nice to see them both honored, and believe me I have so much sorrow for the parents of Cameron Lee too. As, I posted a few days ago, about the article that he should not have been driving at 1:30am, well WTNH says that law, according to their experts does not really exist, so why did "the Day", put it out there as if he is to blame?

I am sorry, if I offended anyone, I am not blaming Cameron, I was venting and hurt by Wayne's death. It really does not matter or should it matter who is to blame, it was a tragedy that 3 people lost their lives in such a awful way. Myself an the other people who wrote into the day editorial department were also upset by how the Day handled the who thing. My heart goes out to all the families involved.

I can see why Cameron's friends felt when the article came out that they in good conscience participated in, and to have your words turned around or taken out of context. It will take awhile for everyone involved to get past this tragedy.

No comments: