Friday, February 16, 2007

My obsession continues, I could not work out this morning my arms were killing me from doubling up the last two days so I slept an extra hour this morning. Then at work the guilt got to me, I did have to walk alot today all over the property but not enough exercise, so I came home an worked out, what is wrong with me?

Last night, my husband made me "Sloppy Joe's" for dinner, remember those when you were a kid? Definately, when I was a child one of my favorite meals, you were allowed to be messy especially due to the whole name thing, when I eat now I am a slob, none of my clothes are spotless, today had cottage cheese for a snack and now my shirt has a big white glob. Actually, everything I do makes me a mess, I have white out on two of my black shirts from work injuries. I should be nicknamed "Pigpen" from Peanuts.

Due to this fact, I love anything with the name Sloppy in it and it actually is expected you will make a mess.

Have a wonderful weekend, hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.

No comments: