Friday, February 23, 2007

This week at work has been even more boring than usually, if you can believe it. I must of played at least 200 games of Solitare on the computer just to look busy. How pathetic am I? Well, the in-laws are coming next weekend, an I am trying to find out what to do, my husband is really no help. We are going up to Mount Airy (Mayberry) on Saturday, and then to dinner somewhere nice, and Sunday, no clue so he better come up with something. I have decided to take 1/2 a day on Monday to spend with them before they leave on Tuesday for Raleigh, I would love to be able to retire and travel like them. After Raleigh they are going to Florida for two weeks, I am very jealous and happy we get to see them for a few days and show them our new city.

So, Brittany Spears is back in rehab, and seems to be staying put for a little, she atleast made it a day and 1/2 this time, my question is she was so proud to be pregnant where are her children while she is out partying? It is like those tv sitcoms of the 80's which would build in a pregnancy an then never mention the child after they were born, excuse me in real life they are your life not your after thought. I read, they are comparing Brittany to Anna Nicole Smith, what a lovely person to be compared to and in the same sentence "headed down the same path', as if Brittany can't change or get better my gosh she is only 25 if a day.

My husband and my favorite TV night together is Monday night sitcoms... I think Two and half men, Rules of Engagement and How I met your mother are so funny, we sit on the couch together and laugh instead of him judging my stupid television shows. If you have not seen "Two and half men", please watch it Charlie Sheehan and Jon Cryer are so funny together and such opposites, my only question is where has there mother been I love her attitude toward them.

What do you an your significant watch together an enjoy?

1 comment:

alphawoman said...

Two and a Half Men is my favorite sit com. I do not watch it often enough. Unfortunetly, I think the last one I saw was when Charlile got beat up by Steven Tyler!