Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It was 14' this morning here in North Carolina, so I can imagine what it is out in the Midwest. A friend of ours has moved back to Wisconsin for awhile, and he went out on Friday. I am sure he was in a bit of shock when he got out there and all the snow, an freezing. I hope they are staying warm, to me it feels like New England so for me its fine.

We are starting week 4 of the diet, people have commented on how great my husband looks, since I had more fat to begin with it is not as noticeable yet, I have lost now 9lbs and 2 inches, YEAH! I am still not trying to look to far ahead but would love to have non-flabby arms and a flat stomach for summer.

1 comment:

Robert Kelly said...

In Key West, it's 66 and fair. Chilly for us, but it's going to be 75 today, slowly increasing to 80 by Monday.