Thursday, February 15, 2007

  • Jars of Peter Pan and Great Value peanut butter with product code on the lid that begins with the number “2111” should be discarded or returned to the place you purchased it for a refund.


  • Anyone who has recently eaten Pan and/or Great Value peanut butter beginning with product code 2111 and have experienced symptoms of fever, diarrhea, and abdominal cramps should seek medical attention and and notify the region's health district.

  • My favorite thing to eat is Peanut Butter, but I am a Skippy Girl what about you? Just thought I would warn everyone.

    I have become obessed with losing weight and for the last two nights I have been working out in the morning and when I get home from work too. I have no idea what has gotten into me, but it is something I want so bad and for some reason am willing to work for it, outside of my career that is just not like me.

    At "42" years old now I have decided I need to be a babe for my husband how bizarre, really it is because my sisters are both size 5, and have been working out for years, I HATE BEING THE FAT SISTER.... Once you reach size "16" you know next size is out of regular stores, help me is what my pants were telling me, so now I am obsessed.

    No comments: