Thursday, February 08, 2007

REALITY CHECK: Today, Anna Nicole Smith was found dead in a Florida Hotel room, what happened? I feel so bad for her new born daughter, I am sure it will take forever to find out what happen if at all, but this poor woman what happened in her life to end up there?

Reality TV: Last night, watched Beauty and the Geek, and the girl I can not stand Cecile as now in the final 2 teams. I love her team mate Nate, but can not stand her, if she wins she will state that see, beauty always wins and why should I be smart? She got absolutely nothing out of the experiment and I am so upset, I will watch next week and hope that Megan and Scooter can kick butt to pull out the win. What does everyone else think of Cecile? When Jenny Lee and Niels lost last night, she made some stupid inapproiate comment and I felt for Nate and Jenny Lee. It will be interesting to see what happens with those two when the show is over. I love this show, good for Ashton Kutcher, I hope the twist for this season is the other cast memebers get to come back and vote who wins, which would bring (HOPEFULLY) down a peg or two.

What is up with ILOVE NY? One of the worst shows on tv, I can not watch her without getting ill, how desperate are the rating guru's to put someone so horrible on tv as if she is something special?

My gilmore girls was so good the other night, except all that Luke did and Loreli let Christopher talk so mean to Luke, why did she not speak up? I hope Luke does not take her back without making her fight for him.. Where was Paris this week? Emily was in top form YEAH!! She should be a bit nicer to Luke but that would be stretching it wouldn't it, love the track suit on Emily.

1 comment:

freethoughtguy said...

Like the old saying:

Live fast, die young, leave a beautiful corpse ...