Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Today I did work a whole day, finally. Worked out this morning to 45 minutes of Cardio, and when I got home from work I did 40 minutes of Turbo Sculpt which is all work with weights. That was at 6:30pm and now I am still wide awake, probably best to stick to morning workouts. You would think I had about 5 cups of coffee with how energized I am right now and 3 glasses of wine so not on my diet can not calm me down. The husband is in bed for about 5 minutes which means most likely asleep, very exciting Valentine's day. Which actually is ok, how funny, when I was single this and New Years Eve were like the worse holidays, now I could care less.

We are celebrating on Saturday, with either a matinee movie or a nice dinner at home an then out for drinks depending on if he is working or not. My job is boring me, but I keep thinking once he is settled into a new job then I can look for a new position for me. Sad thing is what do I want to be when I grow up? I know I am "42" but I still feel as if I am in my 20's an will find my way, when does it become this is my lot in life? I still can not settle into a job unless I love it. I did love being a wedding planner but after 15 years, it gets old and brides get younger and more b***hy, as if you have no idea what you are doing. Then they read the wedding magazines that do not have any new ideas just old ones revitizled for this season.

I loved our wedding and it was different for our friends due to it was a themed wedding, but every bride is different, but put your own spin on it or it is just like the bride the week before or even the day before. For me OUT FOR BRIDES: Tiffany theme, Doves or Butterfly's let go, besides most of time the butterflies have died already not a good sign. Guest books out be creative, the keys for the best man toast. Martha Stewart OUT, Preston Bailey IN.

Just a little bit of information do with it what you must.

No comments: