Saturday, February 24, 2007

Let me just state I am a "Yankee" through and through, but today, I found myself making comments as if I am from the South, and was called on it, by a real southern. He is like "Honey, you are not from the South, so knock it off.".. My comment if you are wondering was, "Oh, honey sugar sweetie pie please can I have the lights fixed by 5pm? "It was more awful with the southern drawl ( I was attempting) trying to get someone to help me out.. In the past, in my Northern way, I would of said, " I do not care how you do it, but it will be done by 5pm or you will be out on your a**."

Sometimes, southern ways are a bit more persuasive then to go right for the jugular. It has only been 18 months what has gotten into me?

Well, on Monday we will be starting our 7th week of working out, just to let you know has not become easier to get up in the morning and my mood has not improved but I feel better, so I guess it is achieving one thing anyway.

No comments: