Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I am very excited today, I have reconnected to an old friend from high school. We were friends years ago and now we are starting to reconnect, I contacted her after she had a little trouble. I wanted her to know I still consider her a friend and want only the best for her. We do now live 900 miles apart but sometimes you need to know someone is out there even if not physically.

Why do we lose friendships? Is it inconvient? Timing? Etc.? There are other people I have reached out to, who have not responded but that does not mean I will stop trying. My husband an I are on our 5th week of working out, I didn't yesterday due to being sick, but pushed myself today, I am determined for the first time in a long time to lose the weight before summer. He has lost 23lbs, and I have lost 9lbs and inches off my waist, thighs and hips YEAH! I am still very excited, mostly to go shopping an buying new clothes for Spring/Summer.

Anyone have big changes in their lives?

1 comment:

alphawoman said...

Last year I reconnected with someone I had not seen for 20 years. It was great. There are many people I can not track down and it saddens me. As I grow older I like to find those I have loved and been close to in the past.

I'm beginning to work out too. I hope I have such great results as you in time!