Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Yesterday, was the first snow fall here in Maine. It was beautiful.
After, he dug out our Jeep, we had "FUN", you would think we were children again. First we drove to the Grocery Store and stocked up, then we came home and bundled up more, and went down to Popham Beach and did donuts in the parking lot. Went for a walk down to the beach, but after about 5 minutes with the wind and sleet pelting us we went back home.
We just played outside in the snow, then made hot chocolate with marshmallows. I put on the movie, "Holiday Inn" and decorated the house. It was incredible to watch the snow fall, and to me it was wonderful.
It is still snowing today, I do realize the glow of the first snow, will pass, and I may be sick of snow by January, but for now I am enjoying the Glow and watching the snow fall. It really is beautiful on the Coast of Maine. Obviously, not alot stops due to snow in Maine. What do you do for the first snow fall? Make snow angels, sledding or just building a snowman? Enjoy it, act like a child no matter what it is still a wonder to me the First Snow fall. My husband seems to love watching me act like a child during the snow storm.

No comments: