Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Yes, Santa is coming in 5 days. Can you believe it is Christmas time again? Today, I was watching the news and you can get a button that states it is Ok to Say Merry Christmas to me.
"It seems that the demand for at least one Christmas item lasted all year long.
The "It's OK to Say Merry Christmas to Me" buttons, a promotion adopted by a Catholic Daughters chapter last year, drew requests from 49 states through every holiday season from St. Valentine's Day through Thanksgiving."
I want one, I love saying, "Merry Christmas" it makes me get into the whole spirit of Christmas. Can you imagine Scrooge saying, "Happy Holidays" and not Merry Christmas or Tiny Tim for that matter?
I resolve to say, Merry Christmas to everyone I see in the next 5 days, I will write more if anything happens.
SO MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

No comments: