Friday, December 07, 2007

WE FOUND OUR OWN STARRS HOLLOW FINALLY!!


Last night, we went for a drive around Bath to see all the Christmas Lights, this is what downtown looked like, it was a winter wonderland. We are getting more snow either today or tomorrow morning. I am still excited about the snow but it is blowing my mind that it is the beginning of December, what is January and February going to hold?

My husband's car seems to be stuck in the snow and could be until Spring at the rate we are going, we really do have to find someone to plow us out for now we are nestled in the woods, and plan our trips out carefully. We have 4 wheel drive in the Jeep ( which is good) but with gas prices the way they are, we have to be very careful not to be over indulgent on our driving for no reason. I just felt the need to get out of the house last night, the husband has been stuck in the house all day by himself and I felt he deserved to get out. It is tough when you have a job and you work from home all alone.

My younger baby brother is coming up this weekend and staying at my mom's in Naples ME. He and his wife, I believe are driving over to see us on Sat. late afternoon, they have to park at the Resort due to our driveway not being shoveled or plowed. If anyone moves to Maine, when you talk to your landlords ask about plowing - alot include in rental, ours does not but we should of gotten a recommendation.

I am excited to see my brother and to show him where we live, he loves it up here. I am hoping he and his family move up to Maine within the year, so we are closer than 4 hour drive.

No comments: