Tuesday, May 01, 2007

What is it about celebrities that make us mere mortals feel like little school girls? There is a movie being made a block away from where I work in Winston-Salem, NC an everyday I go out to see if I can spot one, who you may ask GEORGE CLOONEY, RENEE ZELLWEGGER, JOHN KARWASKI ( the office) an STEPHEN ROOT, JOHNATHAN PRYCE who I actually saw. I do not want to bother them or even take a picture I just want to spot them.

Now, Renee has been around a few times an alot of people in my office have seen her, and John K., I hear Mr. Pryce is very nice man an was out for dinner locally last night. They are human just like the rest of us, but for some reason because they are "celebrities" we feel the need to see them. As if, by being close to them we become special or something. I would love to become friends with Renee she just seems nice, I realize that is not going to happen but it is a nice thought. If I actually saw George I would most likely faint, he is just so good looking. He is not even on my list of who I can cheat on my husband with an get away with it. My top 3 are 1. John Cusack 2. Luke Perry an 3. Ed Harris, now realize that 2 of mine change all the time, but the Number 1 spot is always for John Cusack. I love smart, cute men, I know I am in no way the league of Antonio, Brad or George so why even think if you could meet them they would fall madly in love with you?

My husbands top three are Salema Hayek and Halle Berry, Angelica Jolie, now he has no complex in thinking he is not worthy of these incredibly beautiful women. I wish I had his confidence even if it is just a game. I admit, it is fun to watch all the going on for a movie an the crew memebers who are all so great, they are fun an work hard. It brings some excitement to this city. I think more movie people should come to Winston-Salem, NC.

Last night, I was watching Mystic Pizza, an the last scene I saw 4 people I knew from mystic who were extras in the movie. I was in Europe when it was made an then when Armistad was filmed there I was on away too, so this is the closest I have come to seeing a movie being made. It is exciting an fun an now can not wait for the movie to see all the places I have been that they have filmed at. The movie is called "Leatherheads', so watch out for it when it comes to theatres near you.

I may not see any stars but it is still fun to try, oops it is time to go "STAR GAZING" my afternoon run...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have fun posts here, I like it. One advice for you, use the spell-checker.

Paula said...

I know I need spell checker but I get so excited, an forget, I will try harder in the future.

Did I mention I am in a Scrabble contest? I told them I am the worse speller in the world but they needed a fourth person, I hope there are alot of drinks so everyone is a bad speller that day.