Thursday, May 24, 2007

I read Fox News on line at least 3 or 4 x a day, when I should be working but my work is boring to me so a surf the internet. I do realize that is wrong since I am getting paid to actually do some work, I play solitaire on line too but that is another discussion.

Some points I saw on Fox in the last day or so:: AMY FISHER AN JOEY BUTUFFUCO are now moving in together, at least his 2nd wife Evanka did not get shot in the head. Did you see Mary Jo who is back to using her maiden name on Larry King Live? I think she has endured so much from this man an should be angry. I feel bad for his kids, so obviously 15 years ago when he was denying anything between him an Amy Fisher he lied, what no charges for sexual assault of a minor or is there a time limit on that?

President Bush was in New London, CT giving a speech at the Coast Guard Academy to the graduates. I was on the New London Day this morning an yes they printed his speech, they also showed pictures of the protestors especially the fact that the graduates had to walk right through them to get to the graduation. At about 1pm I went back on the sight then they had the people in support of President Bush, why didn't you print both in the beginning of the day? Most likely, because the New London day likes to show President Bush and all republicans in a bad light. Did you notice last week no mention of the Republican Debate in South Carolina but a day after the Democratic one two weeks prior all over the front page. HMM!! What do we think of bad coverage or a bias paper?

Paris Hilton has found religion on her way to jail, isn't that suppose to happen once she goes in or is she trying to prove, she shouldn't have to go because she has found God?

Jordan Sparks won American Idol and the Ice Skater won Dancing with the Stars. It is amazing what you can find out on the Fox News Station webpage, of course they have all the coverage of the war and the crimes committed across the country. I like Fox news, I respect them, sometimes I can not believe what seems so important to them. Right now, it is the Chicago bank robbery, now obviously these robbers watch TV they knew when to hit, an how not to leave any clues an even wore bullet proof vests by the way where to you buy those? WalMart?

You would think when you sell one wouldn't you be a bit suspious? Or is it normal to sell one the whole gun issue I realize can be bought out of the back of someones car, but the Vest, that is scary that now criminals know how to protect themselves, I gues that means now Cops need to learn to shoot for the head right?

No comments: