Friday, May 04, 2007

I am going to vent for a moment, please bare with me, if you can't handle it do not read any further.

MY BOSS IS A P****!!! Yesterday, we all received emails from the home office how great we are doing this year in sales and how this new team is setting the hotel up for success. This morning at our weekly sales meeting, which I call DM Meetings (demotivating), for the first 30 minutes I felt we were all in the principals office being scolded. It started with door cards not up for the meetings, (come to find out were done and Banquets lost them in her office found 10am today). Next was smoking breaks only 2 people smoke in the office and they are hourly employees who punch out for their 15 minutes break in AM and PM. The list goes on for about 30 minutes, I made the mistake at sitting at the end due to I knew I had an appointment coming any time now.

We are professional sales people, all of us knows what we are doing especially in the Catering side, all of us work sometimes 14 hours a day 6 or 7 days a week depending on the group, an he is says " We are not on Flex time so if you are scheduled to 5:30pm even if you came in at 6:30am for your group you need to be here until 5:30pm." He can bite my butt, do you think he stays past 4pm on a Friday unless the GM pulls him into a meeting, which he does I swear he does for a power trip will call them in at 4:30pm on Friday afternoon an the meeting will last at least 2 hours. Because, I am so angry right now I hope it happens tonight, due to I came in at 7:10am for my group an will be here until 6:30pm or 7pm for my group in house.


My question to the universe is how awful is your boss? Last year, my boss was a twit, an I had no respect for her, so that was harder than this. Normally, I can understand where he is coming from but in the last three weeks any respect I had for him is gone especially when he threw someone under the bus for his mistake.

No comments: