Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A few weeks ago, I wrote that we had saved the "Gilmore Girls" for one more season, well as it turns out next week May 15, 2007 marks the end of the show. It has been 7 great seasons but the stars, Lauren Graham and Alexis have decided it is enough for them. I don't know if it was lack of money or the fact both ladies have been doing more movies and may want to move on with their careers.

It is upsetting to me, but very understandable, so the next two shows hopefully, will make all the storylines come together, I hate it when shows go off without tying up all the lose ends. I do not know what I will watch now on Tuesday nights. Monday and Tuesdays have become my favorite night for Television. My other night is Fridays, I love Ghost Whisperer but have not had a new episode in almost 3 weeks and of course Numbers. There isn't even a Reality Show I love right now, I will watch Work out which has its last episode for season two this week, but Shear Gensis could not get into, I don't care who wins as long as it is not Tyson.

In the summer, I get into Project Runway or Top Chef, an Rock Star, but I do not think this summer there will be a Rock Star show, as I read on one of the blogs a few weeks ago, Rock Star, Supernova is restructing and changing their names, basically, it means the original members a few have jumped ship. Besides, who wants to work with Lucas Rossi, a want a be an not even half as talented as Dilhana, it is for the best she didn't win.

So, Stars Hollow is coming to a close, hopefully, it will always be in your heart. I am still looking for my own Stars Hollow, the characters were wonderful. I have season 1 on Video, am on the look out for Season 2. As we say good by to Gilmore Girls, try to remeber how much fun it was while it lasted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But the last two episodes of Ghost Whisperer were new episodes! AND this week is the season finale! Have you heard anything about this being the last episode, is there no more Ghost Whisperer next season?