Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Well, it is only 5 weeks until my class reunion. I still can not believe I have been out of high school for 25 years. I can still remember all the highs and lows of that time as if they were just yesterday. When I had friends then I didn't because I either did something or said something to push them away. See even today, I blame myself and not my hormones raging or the fact some of the girls in my circle were a bit b*****.

Well, still working out like crazy, I did get on the scale this morning down 2 more lbs. which makes my grand total 16lbs lost. Not alot by the standards of how much I need to lose, but it is ok, I am toning up, my clothes fit better and I bought my dress for the reunion the other day an it is a smaller dress size than what I have been in over 18 months. YEAH!! Of course, now I need shoes and a purse, my husband thought it was just a dress I don't think so...

I have started watching the Biggest Loser on Style network, granted the one I am watching is the 2nd season but it is still amazing to see how far they have all come from the first day. I would love to go on the show, but there is no way I could have 3 months off from my job, granted I may not make it the whole 3 months but that would be my goal if I got on the show. I think these people are wonderful an I give them complete credit for keeping it up even when they get home. Definitely, an inspirational show if you have been overweight more so than all the infommericals on TV today, get a pill "SLIM QUICK", or "TRIM SPA", an lose weight. They are doing it the old fashion way, not through a pill but diet and exercise.

Ironically, my sisters have been preaching me this for about 10 years, they are both into working out an feeling an looking better. I realize if I miss one day I feel guilty and have to do twice as much the next day, never would I have thought it possible. If you keep on a routine for two weeks, it becomes habit. I admit those first two weeks were really tough for me. Even now, I should be doing 45 minutes of Cardio but I want to sleep a little later so I have been doing 20 minutes, if I had a 30 minute tape it would be perfect.

For my class reunion I am going alone, so all I really want to do is go in an feel good in my own skin an not as if I am 17 years old an being judged by these people again. The fact my husband is not coming I am sure will be talked about, he knows no one and would not enjoy himself so why make him come to it. He doesn't even attend his own High School reunion, I would not subject him to mine.

No comments: