Thursday, May 17, 2007

I do not watch American Idol, I watch the first shows to laugh at the people who try out and should not even try, and I usually watch the finale. This year, I heard all about Sanjaya an still did not want to watch it, but last night there was nothing on, so I flipped over to it. I had seen Melinda Doolittle at the try outs and she was amazing, so when it came down to her, Jordan and Blake, I thought like the rest of the world she would be in the final two.

So, I was amazed as was Paula, Randy and Simon (did you see his face) when the public had kept Blake over her. I think all three were talented, but Melinda was so much better than Blake by a long shot. Now, I am hoping Jordan can go all the way, she is only "17" an what a voice on her. I know Melinda will have a huge career even without being Season 6's winner. Have you seen Kelly Clarkson's latest video she has definately broken out of the American Idol pop culture.

Chris Doherty last season's prediction who was voted off May 10, 2006 has been on the top of the charts, and of course Clay Aiken has so many albums out there, an is doing amazing an these two didn't win, and let us not forget Jennifer Hudson who was voted off, got an Oscar this year for her performance an amazing voice for "Dreamgirls". So, even though I am sure Melinda is upset right now, she is a strong woman an look at the successes from the people who did not win. Go for it Melinda I look forward to your next step.

Did you see Elliott Yamin last night? Now, he has hair, he did a great job it must feel great to perform in front of the judges who are now not judging you but just enjoying. I may never be a full American Idol fan but I admit I will watch the finale.

No comments: