Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Last night was the end of my "Gilmore Girls", it was a great way to end the show. I did cry some tears, especially when Richard Gilmore praised his daughter and when Loreali admitted that she would continue Friday night dinners. I have gotten to love Starrs Hollow and the actors who did some amazing work.

Richard an Emily Gilmore were incredible to watch and when they were on screen you never knew what was going to happen. Emily is a mother who had lost her daughter for keeping her to close, that she didn't want to lose her granddaughter so in the first season she felt the only way to keep them close was making them live up to their obligations. You borrow money I get Friday night dinners, one of my favorite episodes is with Marion Ross as Richard's mother, who can not stand Emily and is down right rude to her at every turn. It was fun to watch Emily squirm a little before getting her own revenge in a later episode in the 2nd season.

Of course, my favorite Emily moment is when she told Logan's mother off, classic WASP!! Sense, I am a WASP I compeletly loved that moment.

Kirk (Sean Gunn) was so much fun, he could not have been more bizarre, my favorite of him was when he was trying to buy the house Luke wanted, an Luke asked where he got the money? His response was classic, I have worked 50 jobs all these years, live at home so all I do is save.. Could he have been anymore WIERD, and he even had a girlfriend Lulu which was strange in its own way.

The end was great, Luke and Loreali finally getting back together which we knew from the very first scene of the show they should be together. My only disappointment this season was Luke's daughter April she was great..

I will miss my Tuesday's night watching Gilmore Girls but I have already acquired the First Season on DVD and will be getting the 2nd season in a few weeks, until I have them all, so I can always go back to Starrs Hollow whenever I need to feel better. They did the Show justice by having a perfect ending. Good bye Starrs Hollow I will miss you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are kinda wierd. i thought rory was being a baby about the logan's proposal. she will never meet anyone better than him. and lorelei is very selfish that she learned from emily