Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day. Well it is now 4 weeks until my class reunion. I have lost a total of 20lbs. at this time, I am trying for at least 10 more by the reunion, but am taking it in stride an it is what it is. Yesterday, I worked out 45 minutes cardio then went up to the pool and swam laps for awhile.

This morning I did 20 minutes cardio because I got up late for work. I will either do another tape when I get home tonight or swim depending on what time I get home. I have a group for dinner tonight so I have to stay a little while for that. I have been eating 6x a day, which is so much for me, but it actually is working by losing weight, so I am very happy. We are going out to dinner with our friends on Sunday night, we have not seen them in awhile an we are going to a place called, "Melting Pot" we have never been there, but realize it is a Fondue place, so we are so excited, we love Fondue.

I am very happy we are not moving for awhile, the husband is still looking for a better position but at least for the next month we are pretty settled. Yesterday, I called all my friends and family to see what their plans were for the holiday. Of Course, Thomas was having a blow out with a band an about 1, 000 people coming through his yard and house. He is definitely, never one to have a quiet party. I remember some of our blow outs when we lived together. This time though I was not jealous that I wasn't there. I laid by the pool, worked on my tan read two more books and just enjoyed the quiet. Gosh, I am so old. Believe me, sometimes I want to go to a big party, but yesterday was not one of them. Claudette was working of course, a double shift at "Mystic Pizza" for all the tourists in town. Mystic I am sure was jumping the beginning of the Summer Season. I do miss Mystic, but for now Winston-Salem is my home.

This week, I am in a Scrabble Contest (Stop Laughing), they could not find the final partner. I have explained how bad I am but they needed 1 more person. We will see how they feel after Thursday night. Have a great day.

No comments: