Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I know this is the 2nd post today, but I had to mention it. Fathers Day is approaching June 17, 2007. Now, my husband who is not a father (yet), has emailed me the webpage for the Levenger store. Which of course, has some wonderful items like the the Bomber Jacket Messenger, the Infinity Journal an my personal favorite Briefolio.

So, please look at the Levenger Webpage for your buying needs for Fathers Day Gifts, not just your normal Tie. Soon, I will be buying my husband something special from Levenger, but for now he is just dreaming. Especially, when we can visit a store again, which should be around the Fall when we go visit his family out in Chicago. My favorite which I mentioned before is the one in Water Place Tower, but I see there is one in Memphis and Virginia, we might have to take a ride soon to Virginia.

No comments: