Thursday, May 03, 2007

For the last few weeks, I have been reading the story in the New London Day in regards to the boy who videotaped another boy getting beaten up. Well, New London County took this case an made an example out of this boy. He has been fined and sent to prison. They are saying he was accountable for his actions and did nothing to stop the fight, which the victim had to change schools, and still has some physical limitations because of the fight.

I was just looking at Fox news an they were showing a case of the same thing except this boy is being attacked by 2 guys and someone is filming it why? I hope the kid filming it is aware he is just as guilty at the thugs who are committing the crime. You have a moral obligation to help someone in distress not to film it an think I didn't participate all I did was film it. Oh, how very upstanding of you.

I appauld New London County for holding these boys accountable, I do not care that they are under the age of 17 they are still responsible for their actions or in these cases lack of actions. What thrill are you getting by filming someone getting beaten up? What happens if it becomes more fatal?

What are we teaching kids of today, that you don't have to answer for your actions an you can sell everything on the computer.

No comments: