Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ok, I did get to see George Clooney yesterday, no did not talk to him, he was going from the set to the his car. HE IS SO GOOD LOOKING even in person!!! He smiled at the crowd I was standing in so of course, he was smiling at me inpeticular (B******), well that is my spin anyway.

Still no Renee sightings and the filming here in Winston-Salem is over they have moved on somewhere else in North Carolina. It is really ok, I just wanted to see him, how pathetic, no actual contact just a sighting an I am happy about that. What kind of world is this? That even though we will never actually meet our idols just seeing a glimpse of them going from point A to Point B makes us happy.

I will write another post today, but wanted to keep you updated because I know how riveting my posts are I am so giggling right now.. I know my traffic on my blog or lack of it but it is really ok, because I do enjoy writing.

No comments: