Friday, June 01, 2007

You, will be happy to know at no surprise we lost. My team had some good words but our team lost, the other team was getting points of 20 or more, our highest was 15 points. It was alot of fun, maybe if I hadn't had two drinks before hand I might of done better, but I doubt it.

Anyone who reads my post's know I am a really bad speller....

Did anyone see the news about Raleigh, NC? There is a new law that goes into play on Monday, June 4, what is it you ask? It is on any property you can only have 3 American Flags up, no more.. If you have more than 3 it is a $500 fine per day per flag are you kidding me? Drive around an see how many business have alot of flags up to show their support for the troops and their patriotism, who is behind this? Someone who is not American? Then leave our country. I find it appalling that they can actually say, you are only allowed 3 flags, write to your congressman before it gets past North Carolina..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, find that link and email it to me. That is just F'ing nuts.