Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Today, is now exactly 10 days until I fly home. You would think I would be working out twice a day to get ready for the reunion but since I have been planning this for so long, I now do not care, pretty bad huh? I am seriously, thinking of not going due to now I really am going alone. None of my friends are going, am I pathetic or what? I am a 40 something woman an I don't want to go to the school dance alone. I will go because my curiosity of what people look like is incredible. Besides, I did promise my friend in Illnois who can't come out to take pictures especially of any of our old enemies if they have not aged well. Very bad of me, but since they were mean in high school do you think they really outgrew it or they got better at hiding it.

My dress is perfect, nails and hair is done so I am ready to go, just have to get through the next 10 days without freaking out too badly.

New subject: DID YOU SEE THE FOX NEWS TODAY? I could not hear it but there is a video which says," Rosie O'Donnell attacks Hetrosexual Women", I would love to know what she said, an if they are just trumping it up to something it isn't anyone hear about this?

No comments: