Thursday, June 07, 2007

My heart goes out to the family and friends of Kelsey Smith. I do not know them, but seeing all the coverage on the story, I am so sorry for the outcome in this case. The only solice is that they have arrested someone and he is being charged for the crime. He is the man on the video which means it was premeditated and not just a random act of violence on such a young vibrant woman who had her whole life ahead of her. I am glad he is 26 years old and he can watch his life go by in a jail cell for the rest of his life, and think about what an awful human being he is, an was it worth it? Taking someone's life for your own sick pleasure? I will not name him because he does not deserve it, he is a scum of the worst kind and does not deserve anything but to be in a jail cell with nothing for the rest of his life. Even though I believe in the death penalty, I think he would suffer more knowing he will never get out and have to relieve everyday what he did to this girl and her family.

In CT, they found a girl who has been missing for a year in a cupboard of friends of her parents, does that mean the parents knew where she was an did not help her, or that these people, held her an the parents never knew. It is a miracle she is alive but how screwed up is she, this is a 15 year old girl, I hope these people are given the book and are never allowed near other children or anyone the rest of their lives.

These cases make you wonder exactly how sick is this world. For Kelsey Smith did she yell or struggle did no one in that Target shopping center see this an not help or was no one else out there? Then you have to think if you saw this would you have stepped in, or are you afraid to make a mistake an get in trouble yourself. Something to think about, I would like to think I would try to help, maybe block his way out of the parking lot, but you just never know how you will react.

No comments: