Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Now, I am starting to stress about my 25th class reunion. I have been having nightmares of all the people who were either mean to me in High School or plan did not like me. You would think after 25 years we would grow up, but if my 20th was any indication some of us are still catty, b***** women.

My friend Kelly an I were in the bar after the reunion and the "Cool kids" were making comments about us, why I ask. Now, that I realize I am going alone to the reunion, which a few weeks ago, I was fine with but as it gets closer am I going to look like an idiot? Am, I just being a girl, or just a scaredy cat?

I am a mature woman (more or less), an have a fabolous dress, have lost now 20lbs, and wish I had more confidance in myself. Now, I wish my husband was coming for a buffer, but I know he would not enjoy himself due to not knowing anyone. I can not believe it is now 3 weeks away, I have been thinking about this for months now, which is pathetic in its own right.

Any advise?

No comments: