Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 122- Yesterday, so much snow here in Maine, I have no idea when it stopped snowing, went to bed at 11pm and still snowing. Today, it is sunny and the snow looks pretty, shoveling out is no fun, but it has to be done. We are not going anywhere but you don't want to be stuck just in case something does come up.

Still no word on the job, but figure I will know something either by the end of the week or the beginning of next week. I can not believe it has been so long without a job. My best friend called me yesterday, talked to her for about and hour, she seemed kind of down, I wish I lived closer to her, when it is winter and you feel alone it sucks.

I did apply for 2 new positions today, one in Maryland the other in Illinois, no idea if they will call either way, but at lest it is fun to see what could happen, and daydream a bit on different places to live. In my heart I want Wolfeboro, but I have to be realistic what I want may not happen.

No comments: