Thursday, January 08, 2009

Day 102- This morning I woke up to the phone ringing and it was a job interview. It is to a place I have not even applied, he found my resume on Hcareers. I do believe in fate and the fact he is where I want to be New England, and I never applied makes me feel it might be the right fit.

I now am scared, due to I was not really prepared I may have blown it, but I will be talking to him again this afternoon after doing research on the property. It is exactly the type of place I am looking for, and we will have to live with my mom for awhile to get the downpayment on rentals up, it will be worth it.

Again, trying not to get my hopes up but it is hard. Yesterday, I applied for 10 jobs, today 3 it has been a wonderful week for jobs online, and I figure the law of averages the more you are out there, atleast 1 or 2 will respond right? It is like when guys pick up girls if you hit on 100 women at least 1 or 2 might actually believe your lines right? I friend of my brother's told me that a long time ago and it stuck with me, so why not the same principle?

I am going to contact my old boss to see if he knows anything about this hotel or company..

Wish me luck.. Back to snow?

No comments: