Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 116- All ready for my interview, and now just waiting for the husband to finish up so while I am doing the interview he is going to drive around the area and see if he can find places for us to look at to live. We are being very optimistic, but due to the hotel under renovations, we want to be able to be ready if it is the right offer.

After such a long time it is weird having to be up for a certain time and put on a suit, do not get me wrong I want to go back to work, but it will be a whole new routine, where for the last 116 days, I have gotten up whenever and then took my time and would hit the job seeking around 11am or later, and do that for a few hours and then try to get people on the phone to set up interviews, usually not working, or getting, " We are reviewing all the resumes and will get back to you when we are ready to set up interviews." Basically don't call us, we will call you.

I still have the interview set up for next week in Lynchburg, VA will admit I want to be able to cancel it if this is the position I want and the place I want to be, but on the other hand, I don't want to put everything on only 1 job, because another disappointment might get me down all over again, as if I lost the job just like in Maine.

It is nice being back and close to the family, my youngest two nieces my mom is picking up in CT tonight and bringing back to Maine for the weekend they are 3 and 4 so cute, and I have not seen them much so this will be fun..

Well off we go to Wolfeboro, it is about a 2 hour drive from here. After yesterday, getting back in a car is really not what I want, but it has to be done, the whole reason we came back up now is for this interview.

No comments: