Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Today, is my 3rd Wedding Anniversary. I can not believe it has been 3 years, I can still see our beautiful Wedding, the snow, our friends and family. I loved our wedding. I love my husband so much, it seems everyday I fall in love all over again.

This weekend we went to The Norwich Inn and Spa, where we were married, and we spent the night and did spa treatments. I love it there, they treat you so well, it was great, from the Front Desk Clerk who checked us in, to my friend Melanie who booked everything for us, Tim the Director of Front Desk, and Nick the English Bellmen. It was incredible. We met up with friends on Sunday night and went to Mohegan Sun at the Summer Shack.

At the bar, awful service, and one waiter told us we need to move out of his way. Excuse me!! We are all in the Hospitality Business, get over yourself. We moved to a table, service was better but slow. I was disappointed but due to being with friends, made the experience better, because we were there for each other not for the surly wait staff.

We then went to Dubliners Pub, we were the only guests and it was great. The waitress was having fun along with us. We celebrated this anniversary with friends and family and throughly enjoyed ourselves. It is my mom's birthday today also, and she is at Sanibel Island Resort, I have sent her a bottle of wine to celebrate and let her know I was thinking of her.

March 11 is a GREAT DAY!!

No comments: