Wednesday, March 26, 2008

REALITY CHECK:

The Hills: Yes, they are back, and Whitney is moving on from Teen Vogue, good for her. I do not trust, Spencer's sister when it comes to Lauren but it will be interesting to watch what happens there, and Heidi (poor Heidi) now wants to pick up her friendships after her and Spencer are apart for awhile ( due to we know they are still together, that horrible video is an example).... BRODY? What are you doing?

Rock of Love 2: Megan (beauty and geek chick) was sent home, and it looked like she had no idea what he said after he basically dismissed her, she was only there for the fame of being on TV. My prediction for final two Daisy and Ambre, Daisy is a big mess, but she looks like a rock chick. It was nice to see Heather back, getting those girls drunk was just fun....Poor Jessica can not handle her booze...

Real Housewives of NY: I was not surprised that Luann and Alex got along so well, they are both so pretentious why not bond? I really am liking Jill she seems like a nice person, who enjoys helping people. I never realized how society is in NY, it takes years to get into a good private school for your child? What is that? Bethenny, has to get a clue, why rush your relationship because your friend told you, that you need to? Ramona, your daughter is amazing, why keep pushing her?

Workout Season 3: It was only the preview, but the 3 newbies look like they are going to be fun to watch especially the girl wild child, there will definately be sparks between her and the last two seasons wild child... Where is Zen? Begins April 15 YEAH!!

Big Brother 9: This was great, Evil Dick came back in the house, Joshuah I am afraid you are not the incarnation of Evil Dick, more like Dr. Will Scheming beyond belief, Evil Dick was always up front, I think that title this season goes to James. HOw awful to rub it in Chelsie's face that she is going home this week? If it wasn't for her, you would not be back in the house. I like Chelsie so I feel bad for it, to have made her alliance with James and it backfired. Personally, next week I would like to see Sheila and Natalie on the block and then backdoor Adam. Adam is a idiot, he is listening to Natalie way too much...Ryan and Joshuh I love their secret alliance, at this point I would love the final two to be Ryan and Sharon. Keep watching to see who gets HOH this week.

No comments: