Friday, March 14, 2008

A reality check I forgot yesterday.
The 2nd episode of High School Reunion - I love this show, the girl I could not remember last time is the Spoiled Girl, well her love Sean the Millionaire showed up to the reunion. She wants him back, but can she prove it to him? It seems these two have some issues, and I am not sure a reality show will help them.

I was on the webpage for this show, and to describe myself, I always thought of myself as and outsider in High School, and even going to my 25th reunion, I felt that way. Why can people you barely talk to still affect you 25 years later? When Glenn showed up on the show to confront Jason, Jason seemed amazed at what he had done 20 years ago affected this guy to this day. You could tell Jason felt remorse for causing so much pain to this man, and I am hoping they will be friends now. They live so close to each other and actually have a lot in common, it would be nice to see something come out of this show.

The show at the end of course, had Drama and not just from Lana, Steve the backstabber showed up, it was interesting to see Matt and Jason take it so personal and side with Mike, are these guys friends away from the reunion? It did sound like that since Lana had the inside tract on Matt's marriage and the death of his wife.

I love this show, and feel this people are real compared to others on reality tv.

No comments: