Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Reality Check:

Beauty and the Geek: I do not really like this one this season, due to it is beauty vs. geeks, and the girls are learning nothing. I am so glad Amber is gone, could you be anymore obnoxious, " I have lived with beauty my whole life, me." Get over yourself, and you really will be nothing special. I was so glad the boys won the entertainment competetion without the girls, they worked really hard YEAH!!!

Big Brother 9 : Matt screwed himself and now on the block!! YEAH! I want Ryan to stay and want Matt out, then maybe Natalie can start playing her game, it worked for Ryan and Jenn to leave the house, so now he does not have to worry about his actions, but he has been the most honest player in the game. Quite the upset, I have never seen a HOH, who won POV and used it to change who was on the block, good for you James, this season is getting better each time. When is Jonhah going to explode on someone again, worth watching that.

Real Housewives NY: Ramona is awful, why didn't you invite Jill the party would of been more fun. Fashion week in NY, how exciting is that? Luann is not really a true friend she does it to stay busy, but 'does not want to get involved in the inner fights', a real friend listens and gives advise not sit back and listen with no imput. Get over yourself you are born and raised in CT just like me, you got lucky and married a Count, does not make you any better than anyone else, even though NY Society seems to want you more. Which makes you wonder do we really care about NY Society? Where are my OC women? Alex and Simon need to give each other space and enjoy life without the other, and they try way too hard to get into society. WHY???

No comments: