Tuesday, February 17, 2009

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): You can't put all your hopes on one person or project or you will be disappointed. Expand your way of thinking and be innovative and imaginative if you want to excel. Don't overspend.

I am again worried about my position at the new place. I am trying not to be offended by what they are doing, but I will muddle through. I want to stay put for atleast 2 years, but realize that my husband and I are very resourceful and no matter what life throws at us we will survive together. His own company is off to a good start this New Year, and will continue to grow and prosper.

I have decided while working at this position, I am going to finally finish my wedding book and get it on line, so if anything happens I will still have something to fall back on.

Hope everyone is doing well this New Year, and it will be interesting to see what 2009 brings with it.

No comments: