Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine Day: I worked for most of the day, and then we started to unpack some of our kitchen stuff, we did put the bed together and have realized we do not have any sheets, or glasses. We are going to the Storage Shed tomorrow to get a few more things and try to find our sheets and some brackets we need to put the dining room table together.

We actually had such a nice talk today, since we have been moving every year since we have been married we want to really embrace this home and decorate it, finally get curtains and make it a home. We are planning on being here for at least 2 years, it might be even longer depending on my position. I am still so scared I made the wrong choice, but it has only been 1 week. You never know when you start a new job, it is so hard to feel everyone out and try to work through the land mines in office politics.

Did I take the position due to the fact it had been 130 days and I was so upset that I wanted and we needed money I took one without really looking at the position and if it really is the right fit for myself.

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!!

No comments: