Monday, February 23, 2009

This was my horoscope from the day: VIRGO: Indecision will come back to haunt you. Just because something is new or unfamiliar doesn't mean it cannot work. Open your mind to the possibilities and you will be able to perfect whatever needs adjusting. You are on the verge of a breakthrough.

I was a bit upset about my new position because even only 2 weeks in, and I feel as if I can be fired at anytime. I feel as if I might of made the wrong decision but I have to stick with it, due to we can not move again, we have nothing right now. I do try to keep my thoughts to myself, do not want to upset my husband. He has been so supportive of me and he always tells me, I can do this job, and he gives me tips and advise on making it better at work.

He is out shoveling right now, we got so much snow yet again!!!

No comments: