Saturday, February 21, 2009

I will admit I have become addicted to "Face book" it is so cool, you can look up people from your past and send them a message. I love it, and even though I work on a computer all day at work, I still go home after work and sometimes just sit down and play on face book, some people I look up I do not contact, but still look to see where they are and admit look at the pictures.

It is amazing how easy it is to be nosey without hurting anyone or even letting them know you are looking at their picture and stuff. If I was a Private Investigator, I would definitely start on My space and Face book, it is amazing how many people are on them. Face book is not just for kids as I thought. I am also on "Linked In" but that is mostly for work colleagues and job hunting. Our whole world has become a giant computer screen, when someone tells me something and I am not completely sure what they are talking about, or want to know more I google it. My boss the other day is you google everything, yes I do.

When I was interviewing I made sure to google and look up each company that was interested in me, and that I wanted to work for, including the top employees, in this day in age you should never go into an interview blind, know something about the company and their philosophy so you can tell if it is the right fit for you. You never can tell completely if it is right for you, but you can get a general idea.

My motto is be prepared. Back to work..

No comments: