Saturday, February 07, 2009

Beautiful Saturday morning here in Naples, ME. It is about 20' degrees, may be less but since I am sitting at the kitchen table looking at all the snow for miles. I just packed up for my first week in Wolfeboro. I only have 4 suits with me, so I will be changing shirts to change the outfit, due to working 6 days this week.

We are going to be back in Naples for Valentine's Day, the hotel is sold out which is fine, by then I will need laundry and we should know if we are getting the apartment we applied for, if we get it we will start moving stuff on Sunday, still being at the hotel and do it slowly. Well, the husband moving stuff while I work. I am looking forward to getting back to work, but will admit, I am alittle scared.

I know Wolfeboro will be beautiful in a few months when Spring hits and then summer, it will be exciting. Happy to be back with a hotel open all year, not seasonally, that is tough to take. The husband is working hard on his business, and I really would love it for him not to have to take a job outside the home. I know his business will be a success he just needs to be able to make it work.

No comments: