Thursday, February 19, 2009

I am going to vent a bit, on my new job. When I was interviewing I really liked the GM and DOS/M and the team atmosphere. I was told this position was Social Catering Sales/Convention Services. Great, I love the social part and enjoy the detailing. It is a wonderful small Inn.

Then before I started a new GM came in, and I have been informed on top of the other two positions, I am now the Banquet Manager, it is upsetting me beyond belief. My body is not up to handling being a Banquet Manager position and my main job will suffer when all they want is $$ and showing of my sales. I have to talk to the GM but it scares me because NH is a no fault state they can let me go with no reason at anytime.

But I have to or I will suffer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on becoming a banquet manager. Visit my blog and hear about what I do as a banquet manager.
So You Want To Be a Banquet Manager