Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I will admit I hate starting a new job. Yes, I like the town and my job, but when you first start, you have to ask alot of questions and if people are busy,you are the last on their list of thing to do is train.

Luckily, I have done this job before, so I am making my calls and follow ups which is hard due to when it has been months since they have been talked to or contacted. Brides can be tough if they feel people are not taking care of them, then they are livid and can fly off the handle for no reason.

Weddings are emotional. I already have 2 tough weddings, one is the bride who wants me to be her own personal assistant and the MOB who thinks she knows better than everyone else, oh goody, tough!!!

I need to book more weddings but lets be honest phone not ringing. I am thinking after this weekend, the phone will be ringing next week.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

No comments: