Thursday, July 05, 2007

I hope everyone had a nice and safe, July 4, 2007 celebration. I am back at work today, feeling better than I did the earlier part of the week.

My husband an I had a very lazy, relaxing 4th, we went to the pool until about 1pm then left went home an had traditional food, hotdogs, coleslaw, baked beans for lunch then took a nap an then watched "Independence Day", it was a good day. My family at home were all going to my cousins for a big Picnic, I bet that was fun. Then after watching the news and seeing all the lines for the airport, I am glad I came home when I did.

Shocker, at Charlotte Airport today, a study came out that USAirways is 67% of ontime arrivals. Is anyone shocked who happened to be in the airport last Friday? United Airlines were at least 71% not much better, but an improvement. So, my question is why? I do understand about overselling airplane seats, I am in the hotel business but why can't you atleast be on time? My flight from Charlotte to Providence was delayed 2 hours going up to Connecticut, my flight going from Providence to DCA was delayed by 45 minutes which would of made me miss my connection, and no announcement was made, the only reason I knew was my husband told me and I switched an went through PHL, then in PHL, I heard one flight was delayed by 3 hours, mine only 1 hour. What is the problem? Also, why can't they announce it? The lady in PVD who helped me was wonderful but her co-worker was complaining an bitching the whole time we were all there waiting. He basically said, we have no idea what we are doing so why do people fly with us? Good customer relations don't you think?

No comments: