Monday, July 09, 2007

Do you ever get blue days? I do, and today is one of them. This weekend was boring, my husband and I were both sick so we were in our house for two full days together, we watched, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, all 3 movies that were on the Family Channel and a few Chick flicks. Read, slept and ate, it was quite boring.

It was a beautiful weekend about 90-95' everyday, we just wanted to be able to work on Monday. My husband was out sick on Friday and Saturday from work, due to his "sick" seemed to be worse than mine or the fact he is a man an they seem to be more babies about these things. Not all men, just the ones I have been in relationships with anyway.

I woke up this morning pissed at the world, at the way my life is stalled, how antsy I am to find the right place for us to settle for good, even though I realize and we are not moving before October 2008. Where will be go? Back to New England? Further south? I love New England but I really do not want to go back to shoveling snow if at all possible. We are looking in Maine to be close to my mom, but that is definitely going to be LONG, LONG WINTERS!!

My position at work bores me and my friends are all up north. I miss them so much, an when I lived up there an would get into a Blue Mood, I would only have to call them to either cheer myself up or they would set me straight. My husband this morning was so cute when I was spilling what was upsetting me, he was trying to figure out how to fix all my issues. I had to tell him, do not try to solve my problems let me get them out because most of them are stupid an I will snap out of this, it is just a blue mood.

Since, I have been back from my weekend my work outs have dwindled down to 2 or 3 days a week, I can not motivate myself to get back into working out 5 days a week, which makes me wonder what I was doing wrong, I never got that "High" people would say comes after a few weeks of working out, in the 6 months I was working out hard, it was a struggle every morning. I know my health needs to lose 50 more lbs, but that is not helping, I am still dieting and not eating after 8pm or drinking wine during the week.

Which is probably why I have not gained anything back yet, but I have to get my butt out of bed in the morning and work out, I did ask my husband to go back to working out with me, he keeps me motivated because I do not want to disappoint him an my competetive nature takes over that women can do it as good as a man.

My biggest issue today, was the fact I need a job that stimulates me, and this doesn't. My clients irate to me with the fact they think hotels are a charity and not a business with how much they want for free as if they deserve it for some reason. I am going to shoot for my ideal job in a few weeks with a presentation to fund it through my company, we will see how that goes at least I feel better about trying to get ahead.

No comments: