Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I am so sick with a summer cold. Can you believe it? I thought it was just a hangover, because I abused my body with wine all weekend. I don't do that anymore, and I am no longer 20 it takes a good two full days for my body to feel back to normal. Now, I know it is because I have gotten a cold, I started to feel down before I got on the plane on Friday, with a sore throat, but kind of pushed it aside because I had been looking forward to this weekend.

I am home sick today from work an watching, "Gone with the Wind", the part where Scarlett walks into the bbq and flirts with every man an every woman hate her. That was me in high school an I admit when I walked into the reunion and the girls were still the same toward me, I flirted with their husbands and dates it was a sense of power. I love my husband dearly and we have such a fun and truthful relationship it w

No comments: