Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I am a huge Harry Potter fan!! This weekend my husband an I rented "Goblet of Fire" an then went an saw "Order of the Phoenix" on top of re-reading the last 3 books to get ready for the Final book that comes out this Saturday. As if anyone on the planet does not know it already.

I have always been a big reader and was not even going to read these books when they first started until my sister told me they are not just for children, read it you will be happy you did. She is so right, these books keep you interested and invested in the characters, you want to know what is going to happen next. Then seeing the books come to life on screen, especially when you have imagined the scenes in your head, it is fabolous to watch. My favorite book and my favorite movie is the Prisoner of Alazaban. The movie definately did the book justice, and the books and the movies have gotten darker as we progress.

My husband's has a theory that Siris Black did not die at the end of "Order of Phoenix" an will return for the final battle in the final book. Myself, I have toss up of what is going to happen, part of me thinks Harry must die himself to kill Voldemort, but another part of me thinks Dumbledore has come up with something to save Harry and still end Voldemort's reign of terror. I know what happens to Dumbledore in The Half-Blood Prince but does he really die or is it like Star Wars, if he dies more power becomes on Harry?

If you have not read these books, I am sorry for devulging anything get out there an read them they are addictive. JK Rowlings, is amazing what an imagination an to capture that feeling of a child is just incredible to me.

No comments: