Friday, July 06, 2007

Big Brother 8 started last night, so far the only one that is on my nerves is Joe. He is over the top and obviously mean as h***, he admitted to the fact he ruined his ex's Dustin's life. Then of course, Dustin comes down the stairs hopefully they will stay in the house for awhile because even though Joe is on my nerves, it will make interesting Television. The other one between Daniele and her dad Dick who she has not spoken to in 2 years, should be quite interesting. Then you have to think are they just acting this way or are they really estranged?

It could be another twist, I do love the fact that America has a player "Eric" and we are to make all his decisions for him, this season is off to a great start. I love this show, I loved Season 7 not the Allstar season, even though I watched it because of Bogie an Dr. Will were a great team the fact the girls knew they were in it together played right into their hands. I think they better watch out for Kali the mother of 3, she is in it to win, and I believe she will do what ever she can to make it happen.

On the Reality Watch, did you see who won "Charm School"? I was so happy for Saaphyri, an Leilen even got a bonus, I did like Becky but was not surprised to see her leave. Brooke should of gone after the "prom" Charm School I believe was to make you respect yourself and doing what she did is not respectful an no man will respect you if you do not respect yourself. Believe me, I liked Brooke during Flavor of Love, especially when she spit at New York, Tiffany, who by the way looks like she had some work done.

Larissa needs to get her butt kicked, that girl is vicious, mean spirited and for some reason thinks she is better than everyone else, you are a hair dresser get over yourself. I was proud of Shay for coming clean on the picture incident, she came a long way on the show an kind of wished she got more out of it. Sad, that I watch that show but I find human nature so interesting.

Now, something you should know I have been a HUGE Scott Baio fan as far back as I can remember and I just saw on VH1 he is doing a "Scott Baio 45 and still Single" show, my husband better watch out. I am kidding, besides the fact I am happily married, there is a reason Scott Baio is still single what it is, not quite sure, but on one of trailers it showed him apologizing to one his ex's, if he is doing that, what did he do to her? She was a former playmate, that is who he dates blonde, beautiful, buxom women. I believe he dated Pamela Anderson an Nicole Eggert , also Nicolette Sheriden who just a bit of trivia had a long relationship with Leif Garrett, I always wondered if they were friends, since they were both huge at the same time.

I will be watching the show of course, whenever he had a guest spot on shows in the past years, I would watch them just because of him. I started my obsession with him when he was in Bugsy Malone in 1976, he was so cute as a young gangster.

My other obsession was Leif Garrett, not as much but I admit when he came to New London, CT with his band I went to see him, it was Leif Garrett after all, he was good, but did not look all that great.

1 comment:

alphawoman said...

Love BB too! I did enjoy the all star show because I missed the first season and therefore didn't know much about Chilltown. Iloved them too and glad that Mike won though I was pulling for Will because he is such a smark aleck.