Monday, November 10, 2008

We had a wonderful weekend, we went over to Lincoln, NH to have lunch with my cousin Christina and her husband Jeff, and ended up going on the Lake and spending the night at their house on the Lake. It was 60' and we had a fire in the fire stove, and when the rain started it just made it even more fun.

We so enjoy their company, and luckily my husband & her husband get along so well, you know sometimes it is hard to find couple friends where everyone gets along so well. We had friends in Winston-Salem, but they really got along well with the husband more than myself. We have a couple friends in Illnois, but we only see them about once a year, they were my husband's friends first, but I feel I have become their friends too, we always have a good time when we do hang out.

I am upset today, because "yes" I have been approved for my unemployment but now there is a waiting period until I get my first check, excuse me, it has been 46 days, how do they expect me to live? I realize it is not their fault or responsiblity but it is hurting me and my husband, we do not want to stay another week with my mom, we want to get out of here. I do have and interview in Boston on Friday and we will see what happens with that, it might move our decision.

Maybe we will not go to Connecticut and just leave from here on Monday, once I know if the check is going in next week.

No comments: