Friday, November 07, 2008

Day 44- I might have another intereview in Boston next week, that would be great, the position is for a Director job in Newport, RI, which would be great, if it came about, now I am just waiting for it to happen.

I admit since I have been out of work, I have become sucked back into my soap opera's. My favorite is still "One life to live", I thought when the orginal Todd Manning left I would hate the new one, but he is wonderful. Marty and Todd had sex today, now I remember watching it when Todd raped Marty, are they the next Luke and Laura? Which is funny, that "General Hospital" has Luke, Laura and Scott back to the triangle of 20+ years ago. My husband is worried about me, not realizing that every morning I go on line and apply for positions and then make follow up calls but when people will not call you back or at least tell you if maybe they are interested what am I suppose to do?

I have been trying to call Unemployment office in Maine since Monday, and they keep telling me they are too busy to pick up the phone give me a break, I need to ask some questions and they do not even have a hold button. This is so important what do they think I am going to do? I need money... We are now so far behind on bills. Seriously, what do they expect?

No comments: