Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!! We are in LaCrosse, WI what and interesting place. NOT!! I am watching the Macys Day Parade, which to me is always a tradition. My other tradition would be "Miracle on 34th Street", or "Home for the Holiday's", but obviously traditional TV does not realize that and without my VCR or tapes it is not going to happen.

We are getting ready to meet up with Stephen's sister Stacey and her seem to be new family, it is early this year, which is nice, so we have the rest of the day to do what ever we want, the only disappointment is no leftovers, which is so wonderful hours later to have a cold turkey and stuffing sandwich with cranberry sauce.

What am I thankful for this year? That my husband and I get to spend so much time together and experience of driving all over the midwest and after the weekend, we are going to Mall of America, I can not wait to see it...

I admit, I miss my family and will be calling them in a little while, my cellphone does not have good service here in the room, but when we pull out of the parking lot I will call my mom and then my dad. My mom, sister and brother are spending it at my older sister's house, just like last year, which was so much fun, I hope they are all happy and realize I miss them all.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving and enjoying their family.

No comments: